From: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>

With the code as it is, it is possible for oustanding clear region
requests never to get flushed when a mirror is deactivated or suspended.
This means there will always be some resync work required when a mirror
is activated, even though it may very well be in-sync.

Always requesting the flush doesn't hurt us.  This is because the log
tracks whether any changes occurred and, if not, no flush is performed.

Signed-off-by: Jonathan Brassow <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-raid1.c |    3 +--
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.21/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.21.orig/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2007-05-01 19:20:13.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.21/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2007-05-01 19:20:17.000000000 +0100
@@ -405,8 +405,7 @@ static void rh_update_states(struct regi
 		mempool_free(reg, rh->region_pool);
 	}
 
-	if (!list_empty(&recovered))
-		rh->log->type->flush(rh->log);
+	rh->log->type->flush(rh->log);
 
 	list_for_each_entry_safe (reg, next, &clean, list)
 		mempool_free(reg, rh->region_pool);